The SuperStrike flashlight was initially developed for firefighters using an innovative and patented narrow focused optic that penetrates smoke, thereby providing additional safety and increased visual recognition for first responders.
Firefighters love its long beam throw and long 2 hour run time on turbo.
The SuperStrike is less than one (1) inch thick for a comfortable fit on your turnout coat buckle and is highly shock resistant and waterproof.
Most companies test their products using a standard drop test of 3 to 4 feet. We test with a 10 foot drop test onto concrete.
- 500 Meter Beam Throw
- One Brightness Level, Turbo
- Tempered Glass Lens Cover
- 1,200 Lumens
- 90,000 Candle Power
- 2 Hours Continuous Run Time On Turbo
- Low Profile, Doesn't Get in Your Way
- Protection Circuit
- Large Heat Sink for Good Thermal Management
- Aircraft Grade Cast and CNC Aluminum Case
- Ring on Top for Hanging on Turnout Coat
- Shock Resistant and Waterproof
- Lasered Cross Hatched Grip
- Size 5.3" x 3.25" x 0.9" Thick
- Belt Clip and USB Charging Cable
- 5 Year Limited Warranty